Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful






















I am thankful for AWANA. I love the children there. They are so eager to learn God's Word and work so hard to achieve their goals. I love their bright smiles and ready laughter. I love to watch them sing the songs during the opening time. We have a new guy leading the music this year who knows how to rock! His actions are way cool (not sure what today's vernacular is, so you will have to bear with me on this) and the kids respond well to him. There are two Sparks girls who have to stand in the aisle so they can have room to do them properly. Don't get the wrong picture here...he is not charismatic, just cool. Kids love to do actions with songs, and this guy has come up with some unique and delightful ones.

I am also thankful for my fellow workers there; they are faithful and I love the fellowship being with them affords.

















(My own graphic)

I am also thankful for the AWANA program. It is a well-organized, well-thought out, godly program that brings children to the understanding of the truth and equips young saints for the service of their Lord. The games they have developed for gametime are fantastic and fun. The kids love them.

AWANA blesses my soul.

Inspired by a Thankful November with Rebecca.

No comments: