Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

ESV revisited and registered





























I don't know if you saw this post before, but something has come up that makes me want to direct your attention back there again. I may not win, but it is certainly worth a post and a comment to try.

My thoughts about this event: I like the name, A Boomer in the Pew, and I would never pay that much for an ESV version, but if I owned it, I would put it to good use. :)

If you are wondering what I am talking about, you should follow the second link and find out how you can register to win an impressively expensive Bible in celebration of Boomer being one year old.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOOMER,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
AND MANY MOOOOOORE.............

1 comment:

David Porter said...

Thanks for stopping by the "Boomer in the Pew" blog to register for the new ESV Study Bible. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog, as much as I enjoyed my stop by yours!

If you like, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed, so that we may interact now and then.