Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Saturday, March 14, 2009

It must be something in the water...Spring runoff maybe?

ANOTHER CONFERENCE!

Among the long list of speakers at the upcoming Ligonier Ministries The Holiness of God 2009 National Conference which starts this Thursday are Alistair Begg, Ligon Duncan, Sinclair Ferguson, Steven J. Lawson Al Mohler and R.C. Sproul. The Scottish accents alone would be worth the price of admission if I were paying (FREE live stream), but these guys are great, godly teachers and I will be pleased to get to listen in on as many sessions as I can squeeze into life. On the website it says the sessions will be available to download from their archives in about 30 days.

Umm...this is pretty impressive. Also, when I am signed in and read the feed schedule, it has the time converted to my timezone. I love it when someone else does the math!

No comments: