Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Live Long and Prosper

More Trek stuff. Not long ago I was at church working on some stuff for VBS when I notice this sweet and somewhat mysterious symbol on the sides of the seats up in the balcony. They are like old movie seats, wooden and they flip up when you aren't sitting on them. Very cool, very retro. Somewhat Star Trekish.


















And speaking of Star Trek. Today my daughter came home from her digging in the dirt job and brought me a lovely surprise. It turns out that James T. Kirk boldy went and got himself buried in some apartment dirt, but my lovely Kate rescued him and brought him home to me. She went on a little photo shoot with him. Here we boldly go...


















James T. Kirk on a patio table.





















Close encounter of the cat kind.

















Of the squirrel kind.


















Evasive maneuvers.



















Beam me up Scotty.


















Seeking out new civilizations.

2 comments:

Jennifer Marshall said...

LOL This looks familiar for some reason...where have I seen this kind of thing done with a little doll...hmmm.......;)

emmaus said...

hmm, yes