Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vacation Bible School

















Today I designed a VBS banner for our church and the image is a teeny sampling of it. I love to do art, but I don't often take the time. I am working on a graphic for my son for his birthday (it was in May, the particular thing he wants isn't quite my style, but it is coming along) and I have been doing lots for VBS, but those are all packaged designs that I am putting to cardboard or cardstock and adding color. Not the same. Anyway, I really enjoyed designing the banner and it made me want to do more. In time. Not until after VBS for sure, which is next week.

1 comment:

Jenn Marshall said...

Incredibly cute, Becky! I can't wait to see the whole thing in person!