Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thankful in November - 3

Rebecca is thankful and so am I.

I am thankful for my dear husband, who is devoted to our Lord. He loves me. When I was young, I did not expect I would ever find a person who would love me. He did. But even more, he loves me for who I have become. Neither of us were saved when we married and I came to know Christ first. The Lord didn't draw him to Himself for two more years. Those were a couple of tough years, but once we were again equally yoked (21 years under the same easy yoke), God began to grow us closer and better in Him.

1 comment:

Jenn Marshall said...

Sounds similar to Matt and I's situation. I am so thankful to be equally yoked with my husband!