Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Testing 1, 2, 3

I am adding an element to my blog and need to see if it is working.

A few of my favorite Bible verses: Job 36:1-42; Psalm 139:1ff; John 1:1ff; Romans 1:17-32; Romans 7:1-8:39; Hebrews 11:1ff; 1 John 1:1-10

I have seen this Bible reference tagger on other sites, but had never pursued it. I really like it and it was easy to set up. I was wondering if it would be included in previously published posts, but I think that would only happen if I republish them. This isn't really necessary since I have used the link system Blogger provides. I think having the verses pop up while reading is much nicer.

If you are interested, you can go to the main webpage and then check out the tutorial for the type of site you have: http://www.logos.com/reftagger.

Update: I was looking this over today and I noticed that if there are references on earlier posts that I did not add a link to, they now have the tags.

2 comments:

Jenn Marshall said...

How beautifully nerdy of you. ;)

Becky, slave of Christ said...

Thanks. I don't know that I am quite worthy of being called a nerd, but I am trying. :)