Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Still working away...

...on my talk on evangelism I am to give at our Ladies' Retreat next weekend. I am excited but nervous. My fellow speakers say they are in this boat with me and I am praying that God gives us the grace we need to get everything done and that we are able to be calm in our hearts, but strong in our presentations. Please pray for us when the Lord brings us to mind. We are at various stages of readiness and are trying to adequately prepare in the midst of other duties.

I am clinging to this promise that Paul gave to the Philippians: "God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus...to our God and Father be the glory forever and ever."

I am also going to be spending some time with a lady who is dying and does not know the Lord. My desire is to bring her the Good News of Jesus Christ. Please pray that the Lord would prepare the soil of her heart to receive this rich truth. Pray that she would be saved before she dies. Pray that the words I speak will be true and sweet to her.

No comments: