Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Change (read: boring announcement)

NOTICE: This has nothing to do with hormones.

I have changed to the new blogger editing format, which is a great improvement over the last one save one thing - I don't like the font color choices, but there it is. Honestly, I wasn't crazy about the last ones either; I am the type of person who wants to buy the BIGGEST BOX OF CRAYOLA CRAYONS possible and I love it when I get to open a fresh box for the first time.

This is not a fresh box. The problem with buying fresh boxes is not knowing what to do with the stale boxes. We have a lot of old, blunt, broken, half-naked crayons in our home. 
Anyway, I could go back and get the html code for the colors I  used before when I wanted to change a font color for emphasis, but I don't think I will do that. Just expect to see a change when that comes up next time.

Does anybody know what the html code is for cornflower blue?

3 comments:

Jenn Marshall said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornflower_blue

Becky, slave of Christ said...

You are my complete html heroine (not the drug) Jenn! I will never want for color again. :)

Jenn Marshall said...

I do what I can. :)