Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

November of Thanksgiving: 14

Fourteen: I am thankful for the Lord's Day and all its manifold blessings and opportunities. On this particular Sunday, I am expecting to spend the morning in worship with fellow believers with song, prayer and listening to an exposition of truth from the gospel of John. After that, there will be a time of fellowship, where I will be blessed to have some sweet conversation with dear friends, and then I will be teaching my preschoolers about God's promise to Abram in Sunday school. In the afternoon, there is the possibility of out-of-town friends dropping by - if their schedule allows. And in the evening, my husband and I will be be attending our Historical Theology II class. All of these plans are in the Lord's hands and how it actually unfolds will be according to His will and I am good with that. I pray that your day will be filled with the joys that come with belong to Jesus Christ.

A friend posted this verse yesterday when she was expressing her thankfulness for our church family and it fits my number fourteen just right.

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brothers to dwell together in unity!" (Psalm 133:1).

Are you thankful? Join Rebecca of Rebecca Writes, and a bunch of other bloggers, in expressing your gratitude to God so that others can read what you have written and praise God with you. It is good for us to count our blessings and we are here all month doing so. :)

No comments: