Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Monday, November 22, 2010

November of Thanksgiving: 22

Twenty Two: Today I am thankful that we all get to start out life as cute little kids.

In October, I posted about the many ways I have been blessed to teach children and today a friend sent me the link to this video. I would ask that the court label this piece of evidence Exhibit A. Honestly, how could anyone see something like this and not be thankful that the Lord starts us out as children? This little girl has some pretty impressive talent and she is adorable in her display of it. Expect to be blessed. :)


The story of Jonah from Corinth Baptist Church on Vimeo.

Rebecca, of Rebecca Writes, and many others are participating in a month of giving thanks. Won't you join us? You can get the button from Lisa notes...

No comments: