Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November of Thanksgiving: 24 & 25 (in which this blogger takes proactive measures)

"Praise the LORD! Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting" (Psalm 107:1).

Twenty four: I am thankful to be preparing things for dinner and company tomorrow. My son is coming home after all!
 Twenty five: I will be thankful that my husband and I will be enjoying the day with my son, my mother, and our dear friends coming in from out of town.

Would you care for some gluten, dairy, & soy-free fudge? It is delicious!

I am joining Rebecca, of Rebecca Writes, and a host of others as we celebrate a month of giving thanks to our loving, gracious, mighty, Father for all of the blessings He rains down upon His children. Won't you join us? 

If you would like a button like the one to the left, you can get one at Lisa notes...

No comments: