Here there be cookies.

Here there be cookies. (Blogger uses cookies, folks.)

Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful on the ninth of November

DSCF3648

Today I am thankful for two three-hour moments. The first was with my mother. We went to one of my favorite annual holiday bazaars (the biggest one in our town). It is held in an expo center and usually has about a bazillion vendors. I found a few special items (because special is what bazaars are all about, right?) and saw some friends along the way. It was a relaxing time, and I loved spending it with my mom.

The second three-hour moment was spent with a dear friend and her laptop. We were exploring some features of MS Word that she will be needing for some papers she will be working on for her classes this year. Believe it or not, it was a blast. We accomplished what she needed and had sweet conversation along the way.

“Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow” (James 1:17).

No comments: